WHAT IF YOU COULD RENEW YOURSELF BODY AND SPIRIT?
What if you could restore your body… relax your mind… release your worries…
What if you could push the RESET button on your life…in 7 days?
A Riverflow Renewal is not a typical yoga retreat. Frankly you’re too busy for just another vacation that returns you to the same old grind the moment you step off the plane.
This is a yoga adventure.
A Riverflow Yoga Blissful Warrior Renewal is a journey, step by step, to transform your body, awaken your spirit, and welcome you back to the life you were meant to love.
What could it do for you?
Welcome to The Riverflow Yoga Blissful Warrior Renewal
October 18-25, 2019
Ready for a Renewal?
Fill out the form below to learn more.
The Riverflow Yoga Blissful Warrior Renewal
What I discovered in my 45 years of yoga is that you are never too late to be renewed.
Renewal is not about changing your body; it’s about appreciating it
Recharging your energy is not about what you eat; it’s about feeling nourished
Reinventing yourself is not about becoming a better person; it’s about embracing who you are
HOW DOES RENEWAL HAPPEN?
Explore the secrets of Tuscany and discover the magic inside yourself.
Art, music, the charm and the culture of Italy
Are You Ready?
What I’m getting ready to share isn’t for everyone.
In fact, right now it’s only for one person
Chances are, I know that person really well…
You’ve stared in the mirror and wished someone else was there.
Your body feels sluggish
The energy you once had is gone
But you still have big dreams that require energy
You want to travel the world, explore new interests
Celebrate with family and friends and still be up for dancing the night away
Can you have it all?
The real question is: Why settle for less?
The Riverflow Yoga Blissful Warrior Renewal is an intimate journey…
And frankly, it’s not for everyone….in fact, it’s limited to 10 people
If you’re reading this, you may be feeling the call…
To journey far from the usual
To let go of whatever has been holding you back
To feel renewed long after you’ve returned home
What is the Itinerary?
• DAILY YOGA AND MEDITATION: to reclaim your strong body and calm mind
• BREAKFAST WORKSHOPS: Blissful Warrior gatherings inspired by Rhonda’s book, The Blissful Warrior, to learn how to embrace the life you want
• PERSONAL ADVENTURES: An abundance of free time to wander and explore Florence on your own, and…
• GROUP JOURNEYS: Together we will tour and learn and share adventures in art, culture, the landscape and the customs of this ancient and innovative region
• SURPRISES: Leave your To Do List behind and be open to what’s beyond, and be ready to be amazed. An opera, an art lesson, an evening of dancing, a day of mindful walking, a Tuscan sunset in a Medieval town, a wine tasting at home, a farmhouse cooking lesson….who knows what we have planned for you? Embrace the unknowing
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
7 days/7 nights at Palazzo San Niccolo, a Renaissance palace across the Ponte Vecchio. Double occupancy apartments: shared bedroom, bathroom, sitting room, fully stocked kitchenette, diningroom. Ancient elegance and modern comfort
2 meals daily (breakfast plus lunch or dinner) Tuscan salads. Wild boar ragu, tiramisu, Woodfired pizza ,and more! Some meals are served some in our Palazzo, some in local ristoranti. Nourish yourself with no room for guilt
JOURNEYS, ADVENTURES AND SURPRISES
Within Italy we may take in day trips, or bring some experiences right to your door…and there’s plenty of time to explore for yourself.
Are There Activities?
Each Riverflow Renewal is unique, with different activities. We’ll tell you some of it, and some we’ll let surprise and delight you
Are you up for the adventure?
Here are some things we’ve done on past Renewals and some ideas we are playing with for now…
- A walking tour of Florence: the Ponte Vecchio, Michelangelo’s David, the famous monasteries, the artisan shops…
- A photography lesson in the streets of Florence
- A private concert
- A short hike to a sunset over Florence
- A Wine Tasting lesson with a sommelier
- A Cooking Lesson in a Tuscan farmhouse
- An Italian Opera…
- A downhill bike ride at sunset
- A spa day
- A day trip to an ancient Medieval town
- A walking meditation through the mountains
- An art lesson
- Surprises abound…
WHERE DO WE STAY?
There is a neighborhood across the Ponte Vecchio, off the beaten path. It is filled with palazzos, gardens, museums and churches. This is Diladdarno and here is where we make our home: Palazzo San Niccolo, once a Renaissance palace now double-occupancy apartments beautifully appointed with bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette, sitting room and balcony: Elegant grandeur with modern amenities.
Walk the winding neighborhood streets to artisan jewelry and leather shops. Wander into nightclubs, coffees shops, galleries, and come upon the most spectacular views into the hills around Florence.
Palazzo San Niccolo houses our own private yoga studio for early morning yoga and meditation. We welcome all of Florence to practice yoga with us!
What are meals like?
A little bit of heaven. A lot of choices.
Each meal is a celebration.
Make friends with food maybe for the first time.
Some meals are homemade, traditional Italian ‘farm-to-table’ style. Some meals will be enjoyed in the local ambiance of beautiful ristoranti.
After dinner comes the Passiagiatta: a traditional evening stroll through the alleys and across the bridges into the lively nightlife of Florence.
*Let us know if you have any food allergies or special diet requirements*
HOW DO WE TRAVEL?
We are a small, intimate group and we travel in ways that large tour groups can’t.
On any given day we can change course, take an unexpected turn, wander off the beaten path …that’s what this Renewal is all about: going with the flow to learn about a less stressful, more enjoyable experience.
Life, Italian style, is defined by dolce far niente: the sweetness of doing nothing. Lingering over leisurely dinners, savoring morning pastry and espresso, wandering in museums, strolling across footbridges, shopping, speaking a little Italian, engaging in conversations to find out about yourself
WHAT IS YOUR STORY OF RENEWAL?
In October, 10 Riverflow yogis will depart for Italy, a bit frazzled around the edges. Our jobs, our families, our aging parents, our aching bodies… we may be feeling a bit overwhelmed in our lives. We may come with heavier hearts than we want.
But we are about to learn how to travel light.
Some of us have already practiced hot yoga at Riverflow. Some of us have never met. Something calls us together, something that feels more real than our “real” lives. Call it the seduction of travel. Call it the power of yoga. Call it intuition. We come here as fellow travelers, and we come home dear friends. We are prepared not only to share meals and adventures, but our hearts.
Come and write your own story of Renewal
Riverflow Yoga Blissful Warrior Renewal
October 18 – October 25, 2019
LIMITED TO 10 – FIND OUT MORE NOW
Or call now 848-702-5271
Limited space. Early Registration Discounts.
- Thru July 30th
- Thru August 30th
LAST CHANCE REGISTRATION
- Thru September 30th
Not included: Airfare, one additional daily meal
- Up to 120 Days prior to departure: 100% credit towards equal value Hot yoga and/or Migun Massage at Riverflow Yoga/12 months expiration
- Up to 60 Days prior to departure: 50% credit towards equal value Hot Yoga and/or Migun Massage at Riverflow Yoga/6 months expiration
- Up to 30 Days prior to Departure: 10% credit towards equal value Hot Yoga or Migun Massage at Riverflow Yoga/1 month expiration
- Less than 30 days prior to departure: No refunds or credits apply